I think God has been kind to me again this time. I've landed a job in a Company which is totally the way I desired. I pray to all four Gods I adore, that this job of mine stays with me till retirement age.
The colleagues are good and helpful. Overall a place with great ambience and lots of positivity. I think I've landed up in a good place and am in good hands. Touch wood, wouldn't tolerate any evil eye on my job. Would get really really angry if the circumstances, fate or time play evil games with me here.
I like the doodhwali chai, misal pav and masala idli served in the canteen. There is coupon facility for veg thali. That's accepted. There 'Arun icecreams' are also available. They are delicious and pocket friendly, so are my personal favourite ice cream brand.
Training may begin from tomorrow. Then after a few days may be product test and system navigation test. Pray things go as I want.
Online Vedic Maths and Abacus teaching are very good part-time jobs now. In these kinds of Maths, time saving solving methods are used, which are useful in answering competitive exams. I've searched online, and found out that the online teaching app company itself arranges to teach and train their future teaching staff. Well, these are just my little distant future plans. If all goes well, my official career after a good six year break will be rocking.
I don't want to day-dream. But there is no harm in planning for the future. At forty-three, it's not lesser than being 'cool'. Pray to God that my plans materialise.
With stars in my eyes, I take leave of you. Too much gyaan ! I know, but smile and take it. Bye for now. Will be back with much much more...
No comments:
Post a Comment