I wear jeans and a lose T-shirt at home and my life is not fussy. I live with a grown up adult man who loves to keep pigeons as pets. I have a teenage daughter who is a student and living with her nani in another part of the city. No no no these are not my problems. It's just that I'm technically in native indian language- 'jobless'.
I went against my peers, my family and even the University academic counselor and opted for 'Journalism and mass comm' in my Masters. I'm a very private person, and always longed to share my views and style of thinking with the world. And this I do, not by chatting or attending kitty-parties or attending social gatherings. I just write it away. Through my ebooks, blogs or by sharing important security hazard warnings in family whatsapp groups, I would just love to slowly but surely become 'Carrie Bradshaw'. I was a primary school student when 'Sex and the city' sitcom was aired on TV. But in a video parlour in the year 2012, I stumbled upon 'Sex and the city- the movie I'. I played it on my laptop after going home... AND WAS BLOWN AWAY. This is the way I want to live. Dedicated to my craft- a writer and saree designer, but totally carefree otherwise.
I live in a big city. Now let's discuss how Priya can become 'Carrie'. Unlike dreams woven into tales and presented in the form of Hollywood mega screens, life in reality needs money. My past one month of various interview sessions resulted in ashes. But will land up a job soon. I would love to meet Reema R Nair, Rehana Anandraj, Pramila and Kavita from my school and college days, and make a group. We'll chat about old days and have a ball strictly without involving any of our family members and life will be cool and there will be so much chill chill and thrill.
So with sweet memories of our distant school and college times, I think life will be a lot better if we old buddies hangout together... Hope for the best. 👍👍👍👍👍

No comments:
Post a Comment